Lovely’s Lingerie Boutique Opens

Lovely's Lingerie Boutique Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

“Our boutique offers a friendly, personal and unimposing atmosphere where quality and sexy is the objective,” – Valerie A. Cuttino

Making the move from online to brick-and-mortar, Lovely’s Lingerie Boutique recently opened its first physical store earlier this month in the Pennsport Mall at 234 Moore st. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

“There’s now a boutique that understands and caters to the sexy-styling of today’s modern BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) intimates,” said store owner, Valerie A. Cuttino. “We are a mid–to-high-end lingerie fashion boutique specifically and exclusively for the vibrant plus-size Diva.”

The new boutique carries Seven till Midnight, Intimate Attitudes, Dreamgirl, Rene Rofe, iCollection, VX Intimates, Leg Avenue, Berkshire Hosiery and Midnight Romance amongst others. Valerie noted that Lovely’s will launch their Bra lines during the month of July and the store’s team is currently working towards becoming a Certified Mastectomy Fitter(s) (CMF). Lovely’s also offers Bridal Days (Sunday Appointments) to help brides-to-be.

Inside the new Lovely's Lingerie Boutique

Valerie had been operating Lovely’s as a successful online boutique for over ten years (and will continue to run the online version). She was inspired to focus on plus-sizes to help women of all sizes find intimates that make them feel beautiful and with a physical store, she can now add that personal touch she said.

“Here, you won’t be hidden in the back of a store; Lovely’s Boutique is where Divas are showcased”

“Our boutique offers a friendly, personal and unimposing atmosphere where quality and sexy is the objective. Here, you won’t be hidden in the back of a store; Lovely’s Boutique is where Divas are showcased,” she said. “Lovely’s Lingerie Boutique is here to satisfy all your elegant, silky, and laced desires! It doesn’t matter if you’re a size 1X or a 6X; if you’re looking for that perfect honeymoon attire; or that naughty leather and lace, Lovely’s Lingerie has everything you need to embrace your sexiness.”

Lovely’s is open:
Tues 10am-6pm
Wed 10am-6pm
Thurs 10am-8pm
Fri 10am-8pm
Sat 10am-5pm
Sun By appoint only

For more information
lovelyslingerie.net
215-432-6269
vcuttino@lovelyslingerie.net

Comments
9 Responses to “Lovely’s Lingerie Boutique Opens”
  1. Peter Dudgen says:

I’m looking for a maternity bra for my wife who is a UK 38DD. But what size should I buy her? I usually buy her lingerie here http://www.sexyplus.co.uk/ But they don’t have any maternity products. Where can I buy them & what size should I choose given that she is going to get much bigger during pregnancy?

• admin says:

Hi, Peter. I’m going to ask around our maternity contacts to get you an answer asap. I’ll have them answer you directly as a comment. Thanks! -Luis

• Melinda Gros says:

Congratulations, Peter, on your wife’s pregnancy!

Most women change bra size several times during pregnancy. Some women carry low and their bra band size may not change very much; other women carry higher and as their ribs expand to accommodate the baby, they will need bras with larger band sizes. And of course, breasts change and get larger.

Your wife needs to wear a bra which is really supportive – nothing flimsy, nothing tight or constricting – supportive under her breasts, along the outer sides of her breasts, around her body, with non-stretch straps and multiple back hook and eye adjustments to accommodate her changing figure – the best choices will have at least three hooks up and down and 4 eyes across, for 2” of adjustability. The fabric needs to be strong and supportive with some give – look for a lot of spandex in the fabric – to accommodate changes and provide comfortable lift for her changing breasts. I suggest a soft-cup bra out of concern that an underwire bra may not comfortably adjust to her changing figure and she shouldn’t have wires poke her tender breast tissue as she out-grows a size.

A nursing bra is a great choice when she is 8 or 9 months’ pregnant. Although her size may still change during the pregnancy, as her body re-adjusts after pregnancy she will most likely pass through that size on her way back to pre-baby fabulous.

Our company, Melinda G™ Nursing Bras, manufactures terrific nursing bras. We have retailers and e-tailers who are very comfortable fitting bras long distance. Try: Mommy Gear (1-888-624-GEAR, higgins@mommygear.com, http://www.mommygear.com) and also Fashion After Passion (1-510-769-MOMS, shopmom2mom@aol.com)

2. Jim Gould says:

Just Seen you on Steve. I Will Be ordering things for my wife. I Grew up In NY/NJ and spent a lot of Time in Philly Before Moving to TX. I Wish you all the Luck

3. aaron says:

i was watching steve harvey’s show. and i really liked the lingerie u ur advertising. I was wondering if u have a catalog. if so is there a way i can get one?

4. DELORES MC KINNEY says:

Dear, Lovely’s Lingerie

I SEEN YOUR LINGERIE ON THE STEVE HARVEY SHOW, AND WAS JUST AMAZED THAT ALL OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL

SEXY ITEMS ARE BEING SOLD IN PLUS SIZES. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOUR BUSINESS OFFER A CATALOG FOR

ORDERING PURPOSE’S.
    THANK YOU.

5. Sandra says:

I Am New To Buying Lingerie And I Wanted To Find Out What Size I Should Be Getting. My Cup Size Is 48E And I Wear A Dress Size 22/24. Please Help Me. Stalbert1987@gmail.com